1st resting day

today was the 1st resting day since i finally get my permanent job.....wake up a bit late around 11am in the morning....as usual online a while before i decide to go out to buy something......chat on msn with big sis a while since she do her work at ofis..pity her..sat also need go bec and work....actually i quite happy with her de leh...although travel here n there but learn a lot of thing....erm up coming she will be go to belgium to attend course...haiz...jelouse lar me...hahaha.....bt nvm lar...she go also got buy something bec de lar....at least hv 1 item...wuahah....force by me...

after ended the chatting with sis...get ready to go out lol.....erm today stop will be at pavillion, lot 10 and sg. wang.....pavillion buying nothing...got get into the shop and try the skirt but too expensive lol...tat why dint buy it....lagi it oredi discount de leh...not worth....although like it.....

get bought skin care, pant for work and also shoes....erm...get to auntie place to continue my learning still my art work still hv a bit hvnt done it....so i need to ask her help to teach me how to done it.......

today quite tiring de....nw chatting with fren who jz stable his life in somewhere far away frm malaysia.....glad to heard frm him since all seem look fine.....

i oredi get knw why my right pain whole day yesterday oredi.....the reason is dunno when i get scratched myself de....got a line there......

nw oredi late at mid9 oredi....bt i hvnt get myself to sleep....but a bit tired oredi....mayb oredi old lol...cant get myself to stay too long in front of com.....looking at the screen make my eye tired....
gonna off soon.....

10day to go...is raya lol...and 2day holiday for us...hahaha...
selamat hari raya...happy holiday to all stay in malaysia.......

recharge myself with sleeping....cheer...

god bless,
wai

0 comments: