messy....

today was one of my messy day....while working did a lot of work...consider non stop do my job.....erm get learn something new also.....

after work almost reach 6pm oredi....quickly rush to klcc for isetan member day....wuhu....crowded with a lot of ppl...only can c head to head...people keep on choosing their clothes and goods...me i think 1 of them....like seeking a golden box in the sea....hahaa...but i ended up buy nothing clothes...haiz....disappointed....though can get some cheaper working shirt but nothing...fat not good..tat why cant get it....haiz....get buy some food at the supermarket since it was in promotion for some item....oats, vitagen etc.....

after bought those things get a called frm fren that having dinner at kimgary....then i also heading to that place to join them hv dinner......oh...4gt to say tat while buying my shoes suddenly spoiled...sigh....then i terpaksa lar go vinci get a new 1 to change...mood suddenly changed on that time....mayb think why im so sui....when reach that makan place then i pun order the meal with the waiter.....after he take the order than he come back again and ask me wat favorite sauce i wan....i not sure izit tat time i talking with my fren them when he come back and ask than i reply when it with a bit high voice....seem like so frustrated like tat....i really not aware about it....then my fren told me that guy is seem like blaming and "nga chiu chiu" stared at me.....wth....i nt intention de lar....soli lol.....then when he serve me the soup he jz put it without any inform.....waloa...izit the attitude of worker....although i admit that i got wrong also but at a worker u also cant do that with customer....customer hv it priority.....u can talk and stab behind me but pls dun do that in front since it really get hated by ppl....

after finished makan also go bec to isetan since they say wanna walk walk....erm....ended up buy a pillow...yeah....finally i changed it...haha..oredi say wan buy almost 2 month since now 80% off n the quality also not bad then i grab 1 lol.....

i think my mood today is not veli good...a bit moody...mayb i really not enuff sleep plus pleasure...tat why i easy get angry....haiz.....reach home almost 10.30pm....

i hope god nw hearing and seeing wat i wrote and say.....god will help me to overcome it...
get ready to shower and sleep oredi....my right eye pain whole day oredi.....sigh..duno wat the problem.....

to be continue....

god bless,
wai

0 comments: