moody and sad...

today is my 2nd week with my new job....in the morning time all thing seem go as ordinary and smooth....all the things i done run smooth with all the thing get done on time.....

but when reach at the evening.....i dunno why tis will happen....i always say im the careless person....but this time i dunno whether really my fault or nt....i get scolded by ppl badly....it seem like i really did many wrong thing from my previous life until today i get scolded like tis..at that moment my tear bergelora at my eye there almost want to flow down....but i try to hold it and told myself it only a little obstacle that i have to overcome it.....

some of my colleagues see me scolded like this try to comfort me with a lot of good words...thanks them being nice to me....they told me tat person style is like tat always say some bad words that can hurt ppl much than others.......

until nw i try to hold my tear...and try to brave myself out....i dunno is im really choose a right path or nt.....it seem really not the way i wan to go in future...mayb it just a temporary to get some ajaran to make myself lagi brave, tough and mature in future......

i still not sure later when i alone at bathroom will cry on or not...hopefully it wont happen coz i dun wan be the person who get say always know cry but doing nothing...

to be continue...

god bless,
wai

0 comments: