Gathering For ex-classmate of UA2A

ATTN: All ex-classmate of UA2A 2005

Hi all....it has been a long time v all dint meet up....so v will hv a gathering either on AUGUST OR early SEPTEMBER which on SATURDAY and is at NIGHT

The venue of the gathering stilll in progress but will be in japanese buffet if not miss out and the price are arnd RM60 per pax.....

So any1 who want to join in pls contact me SHUK WAI via call, sms, msn, frenster, or email...

below are my contact info:
msn: Decaries_wai@hotmail.com
email: decaries@gmail.com
frester: PM me ok...
HP:016-826....(the old hp number i dint change it lol, dunno jz pm me n i will msg u k...)

or u also can contact SONG LEONG who is my assistant...hahah.....
other mate frm other Tutorial and Class also can go along....jz give us a msg...

THIS IS NOT A JOKES...COZ I WILL GO AND BOOK THE PLACE FOR DINNER.

Thank You all cooperation.....

Miss all of U....

God Bless,
wai

0 comments: