Angel heard my voice

oh...2day was a mircale day where....something i thought it wont bec suddenly turn it bec to me....hahaha.....

i really feel tat angel n god are hearing and knw my inner feeling.....coz something i wish o think slowly come truth....hahahah....

lunch go out to the mall 4 kfc...at 1st say go nando's bt ended up the outlet there close dwn......nvm lar....kfc also ok lar...long time nt eat also.....

erm many unhappy n also unexpected thing happen in my life recently...bt wat i do is how to make those thing better n my like happier everyday.....

stop over here....

by the way i will post some my creative deco...cheh..hehe...n meal tat i taken this few day soon coz dunno wat d problem i face difficult to upload those pic...haha...

cha....aza aza...

god bless,
wai

0 comments: