random

it has been few days i dint post over here....seem life so bz nw....everyday seem cannot get enuff rest...my body n eye starting naughty...which make me uncomfortable.....sometime it force me to sleep early since all the things hvnt finish yet.......haiz....

this few days....although sis come over here liao bt only 3days so i jz only can go out with her only 1 day since i need to work on weekday n she also bz meeting...since tis time her motive come here only 4 meeting nt for courses....so...wat to do...bt hv fun also lar go out with her...also get visited my ex-colleague new shop oh....

har...here wanna help my ex-colleague doing some promote here...last time i use to work as a promoter at the lingerie shop there....bt nw she get opened her own shop at sg.wang there...also selling lingerie....bt wat a the advantages go there to buy since everywhere also can buy it....ehmm...this can say wat the special or the service they hv is to help customer to alter those bras they like until fit to their sizes....so gal out there can go there to choose those design u like n ask 4 alteration when u feel it nt so fit with u...and for guys who hv gf bring ur honey/dear/darling/sweety go there n choose for some....hahaha...im serious de...i hv seen it b4 tat have bf go alone buy thier gf a lengerie..some ppl might think it was weird bt it can be someting u mayb special for those u loves.....contact me 2 get her shop name n also number....ok.....

nw my feeling bcum so weird n evil....seem i easy 2 get angry in tis moment....at hm less talk to ppl bcoz i scare i will heat up n spit fire toward them...so better stay away frm them...listening to music n suft net.......
a happy news get into me where i get knw my 2nd sis might come over here visit me when she hv holiday on sept...bt mayb it also de bad news also coz i wanna go bec hmtwn leh....i miss my mum at there...if she come mayb im sure wont go bec coz my mum will ask me stay also....haiz....depend on fate lol.....

some pll throw me a Q tat i really cant ans will full confident where i sendiri also nt sure i will be happy o truth with tat ans o nt...sometime i get hate myself where i need to fake to each other...and to those ppl who nt nt truth....sometime force myself to smile also although nt happy.....i dun like tat feeling.....where sometime i really hope time really can turn bec n make me can choose another road o decision....bt i knw tat i wont happen and tis is the reality....so i need to wake up n nt thinking so much tat make myself more n more depress n also unhappy...

i need to look forward to the place tat i need to walk....n i knw that i nt walking alone since i hv a lot of ppl walking bside me since.....i knw tat my loves in the heaven are looking at me...they dun wan me sad too....i will alywas remember the happiness that once fall on me.....

erm...stop over here lol...wanna get bath n sleep lol...

bb n night....

har not for get also 2day is my little antie 17 yrs old bday....here wanna wish both of them a veli veli Happy Birthday and also happy always....y i say both leh..coz they both are twin mah bt nt look alike de...bt both also leng lui....hehehe....

god bless,
wai

0 comments: