280909 6.45am

Really feel angry with myself recently....why i born to torture myself......on this moment i feel very sorry for my mum n dad for not be good for myself.....

outside started raining heavily..suppose is a best time to sleep but somehow now i sit in front of this laptop n starting to write out my feeling on this moment.....

yesterday go watched "orphan" with my colleagues after work...this movie suppose a horror movie....its true my on that moment my mind can away from those matter....bt im just not really focus on that movie although is a nice movie.....some moment mind was flow out frm watching it....

24hrs later i will be on airport to take plane fly back to hmtwn....i hope this short trip will really gb me energy to face what i have now, this moment......

god bless,
wai

0 comments: