A Big April Fool....

Today is april fool...did u get trick by ur fren or coll.....erm today i really have a bad trick....wake up already headache....but think is ok still can go for work....so my breakfast today dint buy at bus station there instead i go to the stall at my working place there....

bought a plate of dim sum and a bun as my breakfast...wat a big fool after having those breakfast....starting nt feeling well and vomit couple of times...haiz....cant tahan of it then take half day mc to go visit doctor....

waiting for doctor come back from lunch almost half and hour at the clinic there....once doctor come back nurse called my name and get inside the room....wat the doctor always ask..."what the problem?"...then i blah blah blah told him all.....so he ask me want to take injection or not after examination....i reply with no since i hate injection....so he jz gv me some medicine and leave to rest at home.....

what to do..need to eat those medicine according to doctor...so later will hv a milo and few slice of biscuit as my dinner before take those medic....

This a Big April Fool i hv this year.....

stop here....

god bless,
wai

0 comments: