last day on 2008

Now is sharp 12am that mean it the last day of 2008.....time really flies so fast....what you have done this year? will you be fully hit ur target that u aimed in the early of the year?

As for me i think it has been up and down year......as my previous post i did mentioned some of the happiness and sadness thing that fall on me over this year. but it never stop until the last minute....really cant predict wat will happen in future.....

on 14th dec is my bday....bt before that i been getting news that grandfather not feeling well....so i been worries about him few day........on my bday day.....i called back home and get knw he feel better....so it make me like a heavy stone in my heart finally release a bit....i hv a small bday celebration that arraged by my fren them......happy to gather with them.....as usual i will make 3 wishes......so i jz pray hard to make my 3 wishes this year....as ppl say wish tat u make must keep it secret and cant told people...but i dont knw how true it was so i jz do watever it really do......

when i thought the nightmare gone...the next day it come to the news tat my grandfather in serious and i cant event c him in the last time....many many memories flashed across my mind.....my tear flow with unstoppable until i finally wan to receive this reality.....rushing back to the hometown on that day also.....
when reach home it arnd evening and get ready go dwn to c my grandfather......i try to be strong to whole my tear bt somehow it wont listen to me....he look skinny compare to the last time i c him....i never can try what he cook, cant stand by his side learning cooking from him, chatting with him anymore......but i knw he will rest in peace by the side of god....he always been in our memories.....
(continue at 5pm 31/12/08)....last9 when wrote above my tear gonna drop so stop writting and continue it by today....so all guy out there going to have celebration? im now at the office going to knock off since today knock off at 5pm...raining outside...and super duper jam outside....erm going to go back now...so here wan to wish outside there happy new year my fren...may 2009 will bring the best and the most beautiful cow year....cheer.....
god bless,
wai

1 comments:

'web designer' Kathaperumal said...

i am waiting for the Dec 14th to greet you