holiday mean nothing to me....

today is the 2nd day of hari raya.....i have 2 day holiday...but it mean nothing to me at all....i get myself sick oredi....mayb get cold in the office since the air corn is too cold for me although i get wear extra cloth also.....and the weather these few day really not so good..suddenly sunny, rainy, cloudy...make myself also siao oredi....

now getting a bit better right now but also feel not so good coz still freezing and sneezing all the time.....although i feel wan to go out to walk walk de...but im too lazy end up stay at hm whole day this 2 day.......

these few day....i think started a week ago....started bec my nightmare again......always cant sleep well...always sleep a while then wake up get shocked of the dream...haiz.....ppl say im too tired or tension make me like tis.....sometime i usually like this when i get fever badl.....

erm last9 i try to take out the light tat i bought when i go out holiday to decor my room....hopefully it can make me sleep more well when i open it at night....it really nice when i open it at room......recover soon lol....


to be continue....

god bless,
wai

0 comments: