busy sunday...

erm...today wake up quite early de although no need to work......yesterday when outing at complex...go to supermarket bought some ingredient to make soup.....really long time dint make soup at hm lol...4gt to buy young papaya...then use apple to substituted it since my mum told me it also make the soup more nice and sweet...hhaahah....so my soup will be white fungus with apple and chicken.....it really nice...coz i love to eat the white fungus which is veli deli.......

in the afternoon time, appointment with driving uncle to learn driving...it my 1st lesson...a bit nervous, excited etc.....so far stil ok lol....need to concern trade so many thing....i think learn more will be better.....

after get back from learning pass by the mini market jz downstairs my apartment...so get bought Japanese taufu which i use to make meat mince toufu for my dinner.......although quite tiring de...but need to get my dinner done 1st..coz i really hv been long time dint cook at home....always ta pou and buy outside food really not veli healthy...

chat a while with my hmtwn best fren which talk a lot of my things to her.....erm i think i need someone to share my feeling since i hv a lot hidden thing that i need someone to hear me blame....so today she is the one of my victim...hahaha....really miss her a lot....

now almost 1am oredi..need to get ready to go up bed and sleep since 2ml is another working week start....haiz....so short the off day....

to be continue....

0 comments: