random september....

these few day really cant sleep well....everyday almost 3am in the morning jz can get into sleep.......when wake up really feel the tiring and moody.....

it oredi get into September month...tis weekend will be the mooncake festival...but i dint feel the season spree at all....i still remember when i was a child at hmtwn...this we do celebrate this festival with have a gathering with families and friends and play tanglung together...but this traditional way seem sweep by the time...nowday i dint c ppl playing tanglung anymore...mayb it still hv in the small small town bt in my hmtwn seem also gone......

i still remember that i do play tanglung with my friend when i was small and we have a BBQ dinner where a lot of ppl gathering and it really hv fun....now grow up oredi...dint hv chance to play again...if u play ppl will say u too childish.....

this month also the month where one of my unforgettable person born day.....i really glad that god bring him to this world although is just a short time...if dint have him...i think i also wont be here to look at the world.....i really do miss him a lot....although i seldom put it side of my mouth bt the miss still remain in my heart......him smiling face always i remembrance where he really do handsome and charming.....mum also seldom talk abt him....it maybe she dont want me to be sad......although more than a decade leaving us......sometime i do dream of him...hearing him whispering something to me.....maybe is me think too much or wat.....but i do thanks him a lot with a lot of love he pour to me when he with me.....i love you...really love....

god bless,
wai


0 comments: