Behind the story of the pair of shoe

last week i when bought a pair of shoe that i already look for it many many time, this shoes really catch my attention when i step into the shop....i even try the size before and it really fit me well....but last i dint buy it at the 1st time trying become i trying to told myself that i need to think whether i really want it or not......right few day i when back and i decide to buy it....but the only left with empty hand which the size which fit me was sold out and it is the last piece.....what the upset feeling.....

few days later i went to another shop which also have this type of shoes and i have a try....the size was a bit bigger than the one i try before...but on that day i try i feel it was suit because not to loose...therefore i bought it....


until today i finally wear this pair of shoe out and walk....don't know whether is my stocking to tinny until i can feel it quite loose.....it make me suddenly come out with a lot of thinking and thought......is it myself now will to stubborn to hold the thing to tight??....is it i need to think i must let it to go since i really cant do much for it??!! im cannot let it make myself to unhappy with certain of thing that i sometime i know the answer well....i really always remind myself that if the thing is really you be the owner, you no need to rush it but finally it also coming to you.....this phases use to remind myself......

life really come to something unexpected situation and thing....sometime you think you fit for it but it vise-verse of what you think....so let god decide for me......im sure it will bring the best for us......

god bless,
wai

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a pair of shoes only can link to so many things..keng..kekeke..god bless u..

wai wai said...

erm i do think a lot foolish thing mah..hahaha..thanks..god bless u also