Miss You with full of blessed....

today is a tiring day....wake up as early as 7am morning to work....need to learn something new.....and got do a lot of work that most of is they know me bt i dint know either at all of them....haiz...but get a bit more familiar a bit since tis is my 2nd day......work also not as heavy....want to get use to it situation...the 1st day was tired...cant adapt the situation at all in the beginning....

after knock off from office..waiting my fren fetch me along to the airport to send my fren off....he is heading to UK to further his study.....a quite a bit sad and happy....sad it might be need to wait a long long time to meet up...meanwhile i will happy for him since he can going to achieve what he really want and will have a bright future....wish him all the best....and will miss him always de....but technology now day so advance can see in many communication method...

the next station me, my fren n his gf had dinner together at jalan ipoh there which hv a "bak kut teh"....i seem so kampung since i seldom eat this where i stay at kl here...but i know that place was famous abt that and finally i get ate it..hahaha.....overall is nice since it not too oily....and the soup also quite nice de...so i rate it 7/10 wuhahaha..........

really tiring nw....after update this blog i will go sleep oredi lol...nitez all....wan go meet my charming prince...hahah

god bless,
wai

0 comments: