flash back

just now have a small chatting with my best fren munyee......she will getting marry soon.....this news was a veli veli happy news...i so happy with her since she can get the loves 1 which can walk with her in her life....i can wait for that day to come...i think she nw step by step to prepare oredi....

we really talked a lot...about our pass memories.....it really still fresh in my mind...seem like happen jz yesterday before......when c her text msg on msn...suddenly my tear starting to tear down.....is not that i sad....but i get miss the memories that v have together in pass....just donno why i will be like that.....i really do miss that day v all in the same class....happy moment....skipping class together..get scolded by lecturer..gossiping....even thought it just a small small things also so memorable for me.....

time really flies....v all nw all hv own path and seldom can get a chance to meet each other but our deep friendship never gone...it like a seed that pour inside our heart....it only will grow more and more but never less.....

frankly, i really think that god really watching us....he take the most valuable thing from me before....but also do fill me with another valuable things......

really hope all my frens out there must live with full of blessing.....

god bless u all......

god bless,
wai

0 comments: