Restless and Satisfy

2day was the most relax n satisfy day 4 me....after hectic with work....finally i can get enuff rest...kakakaka...

put all the thing aside...sleeping 12hrs.....until my mum called me baru i wake up..if nt i will sleep until 5pm de(15hrs rest time)......ppl say it was wasted where u spend many hrs in sleep...most ppl slep only 5 hrs per day....bt for me is different where i need more sleep than i can keep in active enuf....hehehe....

after wake up frm slep....eating lunch lol..den on9 c my fren blog where he get upload a lot of thing frm his trip......nothing to do also...watching dvd tat i put aside long time where i dint hv time to watch it although bought it long time liao....

going carrefour there to buy something household need n personal things where almost finish o out of stock at hm...qiute blur blur de me..dint look at the tag carefull when take it...only realise the price when pay at the cashier there...i thought i there more cheaper then other retail shop where i always go...bt at the end same price also....

erm b4 tat i get called to the shop to ask for the bag called "im not a plastic bag" bt the sales told me tat the store out of stock liao...tat mean no more at M'sia so i dint hv any chance toi grab 1 also lol....quite sad n dissappointed also..coz i get c tat bag long time also when at the mag n np....bt my fren told me will help me buy it when get look it at thier place..hopefully i can manage own 1 of it lol.....

stop at here lol coz i wanna go gao gao ju lol.....

God bless
wai

0 comments: