blue day....

2day was the tiring day where need to do a lot of thing.....coz company got pc so...got a lot of preparation need to do also.....
actually when woke up at the morning feel quite energetic....like full of battery althought nt enuff sleep last9....bt when come to the evening....my battery slide down like a roller coaster...suddeny feel so tiring n no more mood also.....

going bec home, done all my thing tat i should do.....after finish doing my thing...nothing to do lar...bt i got browsing n look through all my pic tat captured......a lot of memories flowing in my mind....looking at my family photo...suddenly feel im a quite lonely person where i miss them so much......n all my frens...n chi mui....

bt somehow i feel veli sad coz i dint bring along an important pic frm hm to here...where i miss so much.....although will always thinking abt it...bt i jz feel tat it bcome so far n far frm me.....sometime i jz cant hold my tear when thinking abt it....the little memory that i hv...n will always keep in my heart.....


miss....


God bless,

wai

0 comments: