First drop of 2010

Just sitting in front of my laptop and my tears starting to drop....i don't know the reason behind...maybe from the drama or the sorrow hidden behind my soul......my 1st drop in 2010

Somehow i can feel the loneliness while surrounding very quite........today going out with a friend and we talk about our parent. When i talk about myself, i say up that sometimes i really feel jealous for those people who have father and mother. when i shared about my story my voice slowly become so emo where i know i almost cry out but i hold it back....sometime i will think "IF" this happen in this way will this situation appear? or this kind of thing gonna happen in different way?

But reality told me their is no "IF"...things happened is happened and their is no "IF" anymore. If is only for dream the consequences that u wish.....sound me so clear minded but i also a normal human being where something also will dream some unreality things.

Maybe today topic make me a bit emotional where i felt suddenly i miss him. The one who is far away and never can say "IF". Only memories can fill those emptiness soul that you feel.

Gonna sleep for a better morning...Nite...

In Love with u...

God bless,
wai

0 comments: