29 November 2009

I thought this year i will end it with a good and memorable thing...but it somehow also gv me a memorable bt is a bad memorable thing.

on this day, while i was sleeping in my room my house get break in and the theft stolen all my house laptop...total lost 3 laptop and 1 hardisc. Estimate value lost arnd 6k....while this thing happen i totally blank and stunt for a while before i can rationally ask help frm some neighbor, called police and doing reporting at the police station.

Some people say i was unlucky with incident happen on me but some say lucky coz on that time im save while they came in and take all the thing. For me, sure will feel heart pain since all my thing that and i do and memories are stored into that computer and the hardisc. But nothing more than my safety, if i go out when heard the sound, what gonna happen on me? i cant imagine what those theft gonna done with me..maybe they will attack me or kill me? So i think in some perception i think i will be very lucky.....

In these few more week coming, i think i will away frm any connection from the world...where i think can fully rest at home since i think i always sleep late...so maybe take tis time to regenerate myself with energy and look for more positive ways....


Good buy my computer and hardisc...

god bless,
wai

0 comments: