hair

today i finally go to cut my hair since last cut almost 2month ago......

suddenly i flash back a words that been say from one of my fren about cutting hair....as the story he told me is for those having exam is not good to cut their hair....

but for me i hv a different perception toward it....i think cut hair is like cutting away those unhappy and sadness....the new hair will grow be more nutrition to replace those old hair.....it also like our life....try to forget those unhappy thing and look forward all the happiness coming......i hope this hairstyle will really bring a lot of happiness to me.....

by the way, this few day i hope to meet someone in dream...bt too bad this thing wont be happen....i cant meet the person i wish in my dream...when only i can c the smile of it again....hope tonight when i close my eye i will see it.....

good night world.....

god bless,
wai

0 comments: