convo VS feeling

few days ago...attended our family hann convocation at UKM there.....veli congrate to him coz finally finished his study....get meet up some of then fren who going to attend his convo also...glad to take some pictures and hang out with them....

this few days...many though n feeling swing arnd my mind....sometime i also dunno wat im thinking.....izit a good thing? or a vise-verse........let it figure out itself lol....5 more days my convo finally approach to me....i dint feel any happy or excited at all.....mayb i hvnt get my job yet..mayb i dint knw wat i wan yet..mayb i dint knw my futere yet...ect....

life really miserable.....u dont knw wat will happen next...cant predict anymore.....im d 1 who always dunno wat will happen in my life...so time it will be a good thing dunno know much...i hope it will be a space which can store all the good thing in my life...bt dunno hv tat machine yet....

wanna stop here nw..coz wan to get my thing done..
to be continue.........

0 comments: