unwanted feeling

erm....hate hate hate...unwanted moody feeling bothering me almost 2day liao...frm last9 until nw....still nt go away....
although 2day i went 4 fren bday celebration my mood also nt feel so excited and happy......i this feeling most often come in my exam time....i also dunno y ar...and cannot sleep well too.....
bt 2day still hv 1 thing make me a bit happy de lar...i get a greeting card frm my frn at UK....finally i get his bday greeting card...veli thanks him...tat card veli nice n i love it so much....so miss him a lot coz seem so long time dint c him lol......
erm if say happy thing not only 4 tat also lar...last week i also get news tat my uncle will marriage soon in jan...so all include me will be bec...yepie...coz long time i dint meet up with all family member who work so far away frm me..hahaha...

go bec to my exam...i still hv 2 more paper to go since 1 paper is over liao....i hope can pass all the paper....which i quite nervous coz some of them i really hv no confident at all....

wanna stop at here lol...coz almost 3am liao n i wanna go sleep lol..if nt i will bcome da 1 valuable panda come frm malaysia....hhahaha...

happy always all including me....take care...

god bless,
wai

0 comments: