care of u....

not enuff 24hrs so many changes and things happen surrounding me........a friend that always make me worry abt her....i veli worry abt her nw......jz thinking abt her....i feel sad.....mayb i wanna share the sadness n happiness with her....i knw she nw undergoing the veli deep deprestion, sad and also the pain feeling...i hope i really can share with her althoght i knw i wont help so much....im ready to be here 4 u when u need me.......
now i feel so depress also abt the things tat happen....the thing that bugging me so much....sometime i feel my heart suddenly stop beating 4 a while when thinking abt tat...sometime watching a touching movie also can cry out...i dunno izit tis is the way i wan express my feeling through watching those movies......
can some1 tell me wat happen to me??am i getting sick??gila??erm nt sure lar....i think someting i really wanna 5 a way to nt burden myself too much........
sumore i nw really miss my home....i miss my mum over there....granpa,uncle,auntie n frens at there....i hope to c them soon....miss the fresh seafood at there...miss the air at there.....miss the bear hm also....hope can go bec soon.....
wanna stop at here lol coz i wanna go n hv a sleep luh....
night all......
take care.....
god bless,
wai

0 comments: