Warm

Yesterday my mood nt sooooo nice as usual day...feeling little bit blue..... as previous post say tat i hv something bothering me....


so i get put my my msn there as i wanna cry....bt wat i get feedbec really make me get touched when i receive a lot of msg frm frens to show up their concern n care to me...i really get and feel the love n care they sended to me.....althought they nt always by my side when i need them nt their support always companion with me......thanks u guys so much....yee,leong..etc.....



at tat 9 also i get my fren msn msg for me so many things jz 4 1 reason...make me smile n laugh.....i knw he also so so stress n worry also with his result n work....bt he still concern n care abt me...thanks u so much lar...muack to all of u...hehehe.....



2day i rather relaxing where actually no many work 4 me..early in the morning oredi finished all the work...than i hv nothing to do at afternoon till knock off.....i get enjoyed all the day with all the colleagues....hahahaha...



finally i get sended out my report 2day....i think i oredi lengah2 it long time liao..luckly my supervisor allowed it since i got work last sunday

signing out lol...night all

god bless,
wai

2 comments:

Alice Liew said...

I dont know what exactly had happen to you. But from what you've write here, i can felt something going wrong to you with ur job. Nobody can escape from diffulties. It just a part of our life, like salt and pepper. I ever through the hard times too. Somebody asked me always look at brighter side. IT'S HARD, but once i can make it, Im more happy. You just need peoples around you to support u when you are down. SUPPORT FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY are very essential...and ur own courage!
Today we are slave of work, tomorrow we will be king! Uncle Lim also ever through difficulties,that make him wiser and strong day by day.So today baru got GENTING...Muahaha!

wai wai said...

heheh....i think u knw me better...hahah....i hope can meet u ASAP lol....wanna get ur sourvenier also mah..hehehe.....i knw i cant escape frm tat...so i will face it lol...bt i think will over soon....thanks u lar..miss u so much....kakaka...when u go genting??thus(20/07)??my aunt also got go bt i choose nt go 4 tat day...