meaning of fren??

wat a meaning of fren to u?? will it be ur truth fren o it jz mean nothing to u???some ppl think tat fren it like a chewing gum...when u got benefit they will come to u...when u no use they will throw u aside???
im my life i think fren important to me..which sharing all my sadness n happiness....sometimes i feel i very lucky coz i hv a bunch of good fren who stand by me n ready to gv me hand when i need help frm them.....some of them dint care abt return frm u when they help u.....

did u hv tis type of person in ur life??if ya apperciate them...if u cant 5 it yet...try and look around...it must be a person tat u miss out.....

I LOVE YOU GUYS....MUACK.........

Glad tat god make me meet u all in my life......thanks

God Bless,
wai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

friends r important in life...em, friend like chewing gum??? well, depend on the ways how u treat friends, that will be reflected...by the way, u r my friend, coz u always be nice to me also, see...so u better treat my as niser as u can...haha songvoon here :- )

wai wai said...

ya lar...tat y im say im lucky i hv u all...hehehe...i treat u nt nice meh...so nice le wah.....cant so over later misun lagi...kekeke..