emotional feeling

Dunno wat happen to me liao lar….suddenly bcome so moody since afternoon at ofis there……jz feel tat 2day I really no so hyper n talkative like usually day….it mayb many thing I hv to unfinished thing n something bothering me at tat moment…..seem all the things nt going smoothly as I think….all stack at the middle of the road……

2day 1 of my colleague nt feeling well at the ofis…dunno wat happen to her…screaming n laughing at the ofis….until all the guys at the ofis clam her down….i heard colleague say this is something that they called those dirty thing go into body like Chinese sometime also hv tis kind of this thing…I hv seen it when I was at sec bt nt as serious as this time…I think coz I really get scared n shocked……..

I dunno y I feel myself more n more lazy liao…seem dun wan touch single of my unfinished thing since I also knw it I MUST done it…..haiz….wat happen lar…….

Saying sumting happy thing….2day actually is my antie bday…..i almost 4get liao….heheh…..jz nw going out hv dinner with them…a simple dinner….erm…wish her here a veli happy bday lol…..

Stop here

God bless
wai

0 comments: