1st blog at here....

......wat should i write at here...tis is my 1st time...malu lar...kaka...wat r u thinking nw???dun think bukan bukan...wat i mean is tis is my 1st time write blog at tis new blog...haha....
wanna share with u all wat i recently change...last few week i get got bought some thing tat i think i quite like it...kaka...it of all i help my hp change cloth liao...the old strawberry cloth getting dirty liao...so it need to take a wash n tat y i get bought a new hp cloth....kaka..hp cloth not only can put hp inside bt it also can put a lot of thing also coz it hv 3 layer where i can put some cash inside, ic, handfree, etc...those small things can put inside loh....

beside changed cloth for my hp i also get help my mp4 bought a new cloth also...haha..actually tat mp4 cover can use to put hp also if u wan bt i use it to put my mp4 since i always simply throw it inside my bag when finish listening.....last time actually it also had a cover b4 bt i think i so careless when on the way to sch get drop it at somewhere else...so i dint buy it again after it lost.....

the 3rd thing i wan to share is the red small bag which i bought it at the same time with all thethings tat i mention above...
actually y i choose tat small bag is i wan to match it with the hp bag 2gather..so i choose the same color n also same design....

i use it to put my personal thing when i go out...n it also can use to use as pencil case if u wan..bt i think it quite small if i use it as pencil case..n wasted too..hehe...

nw my handbag look more tidy inside n easier for me to searching n get my things frm the bag...kakak....not like tong sampah anymore...hehehe....





God Bless,

wai

2 comments:

贾爷 said...

Halo, let mat!
Prince Justin come to lapor diri lor~ Wasek...so many things u bought, u fatt tat edi? Btw, i wonder why all stuff r "bag" ?

wai wai said...

woah..so fast come here lapor diri liao...
i dint fatt tat lar...u more fatt tat den me lar..kekeke...
u dint mention me i also dunno actually i bought all things is bag oh...kkaa..